Burn spoke to Sky Sports reporter Keith Downie after being named in the World Cup squad.
Burn said: "I'm so excited that the official announcement is finally coming on Friday. I received the news a few days ago and couldn't reveal it to anyone. I was told that Tuchel would call me between 4 and 6 pm, so I waited by my phone for several hours."
"Last year, when I was first selected, I was very surprised and didn't expect it at all. This time, I'm full of confidence."
"This feeling is like Newcastle United winning the cup. I've dreamed of this since I was a child, and when the dream came true, my heart was filled with mixed emotions. After reading all the congratulatory messages, my feelings slowly settled down."
"I am 34 years old, but I have plenty of experience on the field. I have played more than 500 games in my career, and I have performed steadily in crucial matches in the past. I am not at all nervous about this trip, I am full of confidence, and I am willing to follow arrangements and contribute all my strength to the team."
Sokabkyz
0
taking a old defender with no pace when he runs against younger pacy strikers,makes no sense tracking back from upfield wil be hard for him
ur team has young defenders..wat dd dey achieve
kolonegooner
0
Congratulations....Deserved.
Nuncdenrtz
0
can you pleace help me with the correct SCORE for tomorrow morning please help
doecklnpuy
3
taking a old defender with no pace when he runs against younger pacy strikers,makes no sense tracking back from upfield wil be hard for him
Cokclps
4
Congratulations… Enjoy the journey 👏👏
Pubdikorsz
2
👍👍
yaodeklstz
1
he selected no harry maguire
witbceimpt
2
good luck