download All Football App

Weekly Quotes: This is why Juve signed Ronaldo; Salah would sacrifice UCL for PL

  /  Cai

Hello everyone! Welcome to our brand-new column All Football Weekly Quotes. We list the most impressive words in football world every week.

Champions Heroics

Ronaldo: Juventus bought me for nights like this

All hail Ronaldo

Lyon coach admits 'stopping Messi is impossible' when he's on form

'75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Van Dijk'

Champions exits

Simeone: Juve played better than us, Ronaldo showed his character 

'Angry' Lewandowski blames Kovac tactics for CL exit

Alba: I don't like Madrid to win any match, their exit was better for me

Ancelotti: I would've jumped off a bridge if I was PSG boss after Man Utd loss


'This is my home' - Marcelo cools down Juventus transfer talk

'I'll be here next year for sure' – Mbappe pledges future to PSG

He's focused here' - Willian insists Hazard does not let Madrid link affect him as Sarri is 'not worried'

'Everyone wants Neymar & Mbappe' – Tuchel unfazed by Real Madrid transfer hints

Title race

Reus: We still have nine games to play and a lot can happen in that time

Salah: I'll sacrifice my CL dream if it means giving Liverpool fans EPL title

Bernardo Silva: Guardiola says we are not ready to win UCL? We'll prove him wrong!


Allegri hits out at critics: They need treatment!

'I'm not special' - Jorginho insists 'he has normal relationship with Sarri'

'They are targeting my son!' - Courtois' father slams Madrid media

Pique: Coutinho cost a lot of money so the expectations are higher

Other Quotes

Zidane: The president called me and I'm here because I love him and Real Madrid

Ferdinand insists Ramos is world's best defender, better than Van Dijk

'I trust club' - Guardiola confident FFP investigation won't taint City legacy

Luis Enrique: Messi is a genius, he's like the Matrix

OFFICIAL: Fellaini announces international retirement from Belgium

Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section and share other interesting quotes.

See you next week!